USER GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE AND MANAGE A DAC ON METIS PROLOGUE
Table of Contents
This guide is for first-time users to create an account on Prologue, the test DApp built on Metis alpha testnet. Users can log into Prologue to:
· Create a DAC
· Join a DAC
· Publish a task or claim a task
· Participate in knowledge base maintenance
· DAC — Decentralized Autonomous Company
· DAC Initiator/Collaborator — DAC Owner/creator/manager
· DAC Member — One who joins a DAC to collaborate
· DAC Portal — All DACs, both joined and not joined
· Task List — All available tasks in your joined DACs
· My Tasks — Claimed tasks
· Knowledge management — Managing DAC knowledge base
· M Token — Test token in the alpha testnet
Create A Personal Account and DAC
Step 1: Creating an Account
Go to https://alphatest.metisdao.org/ and create an account with your email and a password of your choice. By clicking on the “Sign up” button, you agree to our Testnet Disclaimer.
Find your private key in your email.
When you sign up, 1000 test M Tokens will be allocated to your account for you to experience all the functions in Prologue.
Log in to your newly created account to see all the DACs available.
Step 2: Creating a DAC as a DAC publisher/initiator
Click “Add My DAC” to add/create your own DAC.