It’s that time of the month again. Get ready for the most recent updates from our dev team!
This will cover March and a part of April, so you can expect the next one at the end of May.
Overall, we’ve been focusing on fixes for the Goerli testnet, further preparations for decentralizing the sequencer, and of course: developments for the Bedrock upgrade.
Here are the main highlights from March:
- Worked on fixing previous issues with Goerli Testnet withdrawals;
- Conducted a backup of Goerli Testnet data, which was used for Bedrock upgrade debug development;
- Continued the development of sequencer for Bedrock upgrade.
- Sequencer developments: conducted the testing for our sequencer to support Multi-Party Computation nodes (MPC). It should be able to get all the details about the blocks, save it to our Memolabs storage, where data can be obtained and read;
- Researched the Optimism node’s safe/unsafe blocks and its interrelation with the transaction batch submitter during the L1 reorganization;
- Researched the new Optimism’s fraud-proof module;
- Developed the integration program for MPC Sequencer — this is our short-term goal for now.
That’s it for now! Stay tuned and see you on the next one!